Stay tuned for full video review… hopefully in a well.
OK so I constantly get asked what is the best starter kit at the best price that uses the best quality ingredients.
While most brands will do what you need I really think I found a winner in Starfire Cigs.
Why Starfire Cigs?
- Awesome starter kit with perfect portable charging case!
- USA made vegetable glycerin vs propylene glycol.
- Price that will not break the bank! Only $59!
All the above really cover a lot of basis for me. Sure other brands do that, but not in this package with a portable charging case, with USA made juice and at this price. You are probably looking at spending at least another $20-$50 to get kits with a portable charging case.
What Is So Special About Portable Charging Case?
- Never run out of battery…
- Fits in pocket like a real pack of cigs…
- Carries extra flavor cartridges…
- Has that nostalgic feeling of old school cigs…
- 1 Starfire Cigs® personal charging case
- 2 rechargeable batteries
- 1 wall charger and 1 USB charger
- FREE 5 pack of cartridges in the flavor and strength of your choice
Alright you see what it comes with… so how do they taste, vape etc…?
- These batteries are a bit smaller then other brands which is fine as well as how the cartridges fit. I like this because many brands I have seen are really just clones of one type and the Starfire cigs seem to stand out as there own.
- I have to say as soon as I opened the menthol cartridge I could almost taste it. You know me and my menthol and I have to say after a few pulls to get it going I was hit with a thick, deep vape, that was VERY flavorful. Would def go to my top 3 menthol e cigs.
- I tried the french vanilla as well and it too was very flavorful. I have not tried the others yet and when I get the video review up I will have tried them all.
Overall I say if you have been looking for a starter kit that has absolutely everything you need for the perfect price then this Starfire Cig Starter Kit is for you!
You can reorder a 5 pack of cartridges for $9.99 which is comparable to $2 a pack of reg cigs or you can buy a carton “55” of cartridges which is $99.90 which comes to about $1.81 a pack of reg cigs.
They do have a disposable as well if you want to give that a shot first, but this really is the best starter kit for the price I have seen in awhile.